original pc: Horizon Light Photography
In February of 2015, I realized I had 15 months to go until my 30th birthday. I decided that I wanted to send my 20s out with a bang, Or 30.
So I came up with the following, my very own 30 Before 30 list. In order to decide what made the cut I stayed away from things that seemed more like resolutions and went for the tangible, the quantifiable. The ones that I could capture in a blog post. And this page is where I will do just that.
As these items get completed, I'll link them to the story, pictures and videos behind it. And if you're interested in being a part of any of these adventures, let me know!
30 Before 30
2. See the Northern Lights.
3. Learn to play at least one song on the ukelele.
4. Pay off all my credit cards.
6. Finish crocheting at least one of the blankets I've started.
8. Learn to drive stick.
9. Take a pottery class.
11. Make a video recap of our 2014 trip to Sayulita.
14. Do a handstand unassisted.
15. Cliff jump into the ocean.
17. Refurbish my peacock chair.
18. Take the train up to Santa Barbara for the weekend.
19. Swim a mile.
20. Road trip the West Coast.
22. Take a Big Bear snowboarding trip with friends.
23. Spend a day riding bikes around San Diego.
24. Learn how to use a DSLR.
27. Ride a skateboard.
28. Figure out the recipe for and create the perfect taco seasoning.
30. Write the first 3 chapters of a book.