1. Vines creeping on the walls of a highway underpass.
2. Googly eyes.
3. My favorite bougainvillea in all of San Diego.
4. An impossibly adorable Pomeranian pup.
5. Love the idea of this painted coconut cup holder.
6. Kids playing in the interactive fountain at the Grand Opening party for the new Waterfront Park outside of the County Administration Center.
7. The back patio at San Diego Cellars, an awesome winery and wine bar that we discovered in Little Italy this weekend.
8. Wine barrels floor to ceiling at San Diego Cellars.
9. A cool painted utility box on our walk through North Park.
10. Bartending with flair at Seven Grand.
11. A Mother's Day bouquet that I made at my favorite flower stand for Ryan's mom.
12. First stage of a landscaping project that Ryan started for his parents.